Salary/Rate: £16500 - £23500/annum
Location: Chelmsford, Essex
Company: Channel Edge Media Ltd
Channel Edge Media is a cutting-edge publishing and digital company that showcases the very best of entrepreneurial Britain. Our outstanding team of journalists and marketing professionals are driven by creativity and a passion for the products and services that put us ahead of the game. We are currently seeking a talented and ambitious Graphic Designer to join this exciting and dynamic team.
This is a creative and varied position and you will be expected to work across a variety of print and digital projects. Our ideal candidate will have experience working within editorial design and will possess an excellent eye for detail and have great typography skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
Role and responsibilities:
- Create visually impactful layouts for our numerous titles
- Work closely with advertising clients to align design objectives with marketing goals and target audience
- Production and delivery of high-quality graphics to be used in marketing communications, both online and offline
- Working with the marketing team to develop and enhance marketing campaigns
- Assist with the design of website artwork and e-mailers etc
- Create branding and marketing materials for our various clients through our printing platform
- Help implement our new branding identity across existing platforms
- Brainstorm and conceptualise ideas for any new products
Experience and skills required:
- 2 years’ design experience
- Excellent typographic and layout skills
- Expert knowledge of InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop are a must
- Good knowledge of artwork and pre-press procedures
- Some knowledge of HTML and CSS advantageous
- Ability to manage your own workload and deadlines across several projects
- Must be flexible and be able to work under pressure around print deadlines
- Have a portfolio that demonstrates a creative versatility
- Excellent client management skills
Salary: OTE £35k pa
This is a great opportunity to get on board with a growing publishing and events company. We are currently seeking a energetic, passionate media sales executive to work as an Account Manager for the UK’s fastest growing start-up and SME magazine in the UK. The publication showcases celebrity entrepreneurs featured on such programmes as Dragon’s Den and the Secret Millionaire. Managing accounts through both print and digital opportunities, you will be given ongoing training to equip you with exceptional media sales skills. The role will include opportunities to attend events as well as meet with clients and media agencies to develop and build relationships with some of the most respected brands in the UK.
It’s important that you're driven and entrepreneurial. Given the nature of the role you must have an excellent telephone manner. A great fit if you’re energetic and ambitious, enjoying working towards and achieving targets. You’ll need to absorb new ideas and deal with challenges in your day-to-day role with enthusiasm. It will be essential that you are presentable as well as comfortable dealing with clients at board level. You should also demonstrate a genuine desire to pursue a career in media sales. You will need at least 2 years media/telesales experience.
Salary: £15,000 - £20,000 + rewards
This is a great opportunity for an ambitious administrator or junior event co-ordinator to make their mark within CE Media as we work towards our third Elite Business National Conference and Exhibition later this year.
Building upon the success of Elite Business magazine, the National Conference and Exhibition is aimed at fast-growth start-ups and small to medium-sized businesses that are developing, growing and expanding.
The role of Administrators role is pivotal to the success of our events and you’ll be joining a highly experienced team with over 20 years experience in the events industry.
This is your opportunity to be part of an already successful business, entering into the events industry at a fast pace. If you are the right person, you get a good basic salary plus great rewards and incentive programme.
Preferably, we need you to have experience of working in the events industry but if you can convince us you’ve got what it takes to be the administrative power behind the success of each of our events, then we want to hear from you.
You will have excellent planning and co-ordination skills in order to schedule the seminar and conference speakers. You’ll be the very best at customer service and client care, and you will be the beating heart of our business.
Above all, you need to be reliable, have amazing attention to detail and be a real team player. We ensure you have the best support including appraisal and mentoring along with training where necessary.